Our Specialty Facial Treatments with Powerful Results include Micro-needling, Dermaplaning, OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial. These can be used to help clear acne, slowdown aging or give your skin a nice boost for a special occasion.
OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial
75M $149.95 | Series of 6 $749.95
Exfoliate + Infuse + Oxygenate
What makes OxyGeneo® a Super Facial? OxyGeneo provides 3 effective facial treatments simultaneously. It combines gentle exfoliation, natural skin oxygenation, and a deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients.
OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial instant results:
Restore skin volume
Renew youthful glow
Revitalize dull complexion
Reduce appearance of wrinkles
Firm skin and tighten pores
Improve skin cell production
Reduce appearance of pigmentation
Safe for ANY skin type!
OxyGeneo Lip Treatment
This OxyGeneo Lip Repair Treatment is a great add-on to your OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Superfacial. Exfoliates the lip area, reducing fine lines. Then hydrating and plumping serum is pushed into the skin using oxygen technology. Instant results with no downtime!
OxyGeneo Eye Treatment
This OxyGeneo Eye Repair Treatment is a great add-on to your OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Superfacial, brightening and reducing the appearance of fine lines, instantly.
Collagen Induction Therapy
1 Session $195
Series of 4 $745 | Series of 6 $1085
Micro-needling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is an advanced aesthetic procedure the uses
a handheld device with a sterile cartridge of 33g surgical stainless steel needles to superficially puncture
the skin. This creates a healing response in the skin that increases the production of collagen and elastin
benefiting the tightness, texture, and tone of the skin. It is beneficial in improving the following skin
concerns: hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, uneven skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles.
There is no downtime, although the skin my appear red, like a sunburn, for 24-48 hours following the
treatment. It is highly recommended that post treatment products to support the healing process and
health of the skin be purchased and used following CIT.
To achieve desired results for most conditions 4-6 treatments done every 4 weeks is recommended. For
acne scarring 4-6 treatments done every 6-8 weeks is recommended.
• Moles/warts or lesions
• Keloids/hypertrophic scars
• Active Herpes simplex – Inactive HS may want to get an antiviral med from their physician to counteract a possible outbreak following CIT.
• Untreated and/or uncontrolled diabetes
• Pregnancy – Nano-needling is a great alternative for pregnant clients.
• Blood thinners or NSAIDs
• Fillers or Botox within 2 weeks
• Severe allergies
• Compromised immune system
• Allergic reaction to topical products applied
• Burning sensation
• Secondary infection
• Temporary track marks and/or Petechiae-minor hemorrhage spots (last 48-72 hrs)
• Triggering of cold sores
• Flaking skin
Immediately following treatment
•It is best to leave skin to heal; use only tepid water to rinse skin, pat dry with a fresh clean towel.
• Avoid sun exposure 24-48 hrs
• NO hot tubs, hospitals, or gyms for 48 hours.
• Avoid heat inducing activities such as working out 24-48 hrs
• Keep skin clean: clean towels and pillowcases recommended. Do not touch face unless hands are clean and sanitized.
• Apply hyaluronic serum: Dr Spiller Hydrogel highly recommended and can be used immediately following treatment.
1-5 days AFTER treatment you may resume using:
• Vitamins A, C, and E
• Omega 3
• Growth Factors
• Enzymes (5 days)
• Dermaplaning (5 days)
5-14 days post-treatment you may resume:
• Amino acids
• Copper peptides
• Lymph drainage